Monday, October 1, 2007

Lincoln's first week home








Lincoln had a great first week at home. He's still trying to figure out his days versus nights, and is a bit fussy during the evenings, but is so much fun! We sit and stare at him all the time, just amazed at this little, precious person! Andrew and I are having a great time figuring out "parenthood."

We've had a lot of help, though. My mom and dad were here for his birth, and then my mom stayed a week and was a huge help around the house, and with him. We, and Link, enjoyed time w/ her! Tiffany and Barrett have gotten to spend some time with him, and Andrew's parents and sister are coming in next week. Also, thanks to all of our friends who have brought dinner - that has been a blessing!

6 comments:

Josh and Marcie said...

What a precious little boy! Thank you for updating. Grandpa and I always check your blog together. He is precious. You will have to check out our new blog. We are working on it!

The Houston's said...

That picture of him sleeping is the cutest ever!!!

Unknown said...

I just found your blog. He is such a cute baby, and I love his name. We miss getting to see you guys.

dw hicks said...

It was so great to meet Lincoln this morning (and of course to see you guys too!). He is precious. We are so happy for you guys. I'm glad we get to keep up with your family through the blog!

Taelor said...

Hey guys,
Those pictures of Lincoln are absolutley adorable! Keep updating and keep sending me pics in the mail. Love ya!

Martha said...

Erin, Hello! It's Martha Colvert Rogers and I found you through Angela. Congratulations on sweet Lincoln!! He is so handsome!! Keith and I just had our little one, Claire. She is 10 weeks. We have two others, Reese who is almost 4 and Anna Wren who is 20 months. Our life is crazy but blessed. I am thankful after reading your blog that all went well with Lincoln. I have had 3 c-sections and I am so thankful you are all healthy. Such a blessing. We have had a roller coaster ride with both of our girls but they are healthy now. I will continue to check in to see how you are. Blessings with all that comes with being a mama. I know you are awesome. M